Published on 22/07/10
Here is some of what I have been reading since July 12th:
- How Reframers Unleash Innovation in Their Companies (And Beyond) – Navi Radjou, Jaideep Prabhu, Prasad Kaipa, Simone Ahuja – The Conversation – Harvard Business Review
"A select group of smart leaders are reframing their mental models — i.e., radically shifting their perception of the world — to conjure up disruptive business model innovations that could rewrite the rules of the game in your industry."
- The Neuroscience of Leadership
Interesting article from Strategy+Business magazine
- Phys Ed: The Men Who Stare at Screens – Well Blog – NYTimes.com
Yikes, too close to home. "The men worked out, then sat in cars and in front of televisions for hours, and their risk of heart disease soared, despite the exercise. Their workouts did not counteract the ill effects of sitting."
- When it comes to research, we live in interesting times
"Those of us who tell ourselves we are curious about the world are actually swimming in 'evidence' that has been filtered again and again in favour of interestingness."
- The Tenacious Buzz of Malaria
Innovative mosquitos & their malarial parasites, and our own underestimating have made malaria responsible for 1/2 of human deaths in history
That's it. What Next?
Both comments and pings are currently closed.