Will Pate’s First Law of Social Applications
Published on 22/04/08
The reason people use a social application is best expressed by how people use its name as a verb.
- “I just sent you a text message with the code and if that doesn’t work, I’ll Facebook it to you.” – The email you actually check
- “YouTube that video” – Let’s be famous
- “MySpace me” – More friends makes me feel liked
- “Twitter that” – Group page is cool if it’s pull
- “Digg a story” – Let’s find cool stuff on the internet
- “Skype me” – My phone bill is too high already
Anyone have their own examples?
That's it. What Next?
Both comments and pings are currently closed.